Invitation – Tour of Less Known Hoysala Kingdom @over weekend..
Do you long for the feel of the rain brushing against you!! Do you relish being out when it rains? And to top it up do you enjoy bit of a history that goes around the Hoysala Dynasty along the monsoon? You might have to call Arun to book your seat for a tour called “Tour of Less Known Hoysala Kingdom” Next weekend…yes you read it right, next weekend…
* 2 days and 1 night
* Rs.3,850 per person, all inclusive on twin sharing basis
Tariff includes all meals, transportation from Bangalore in AC vehicle, stay at a spacious and comfortable resort inside a coffee estate and guided tour at all destinations.
* Pickup from MG Road on Saturday ( July 4th 2009) morning at 6.30am
* Stay at a resort near Belur
* Return to Bangalore by Sunday night (Drop off at home)
* The temple with four shrines at Doddagaddavelli
* Ancient town of Dwarasamudra spread around Halebeedu
* Hulikere Tank
* Belavadi Temple
More details are here, Please email at arunchs @ yahoo d.o.t com or call Arun/Lakshmi at 9880006460 / 9902070689 to register for the tour, or for any questions….