Cops register case against NRN
Police has registered a case against NRN. Home minister MP Prakash termed it as an unpardonable act.
1. Vatal Nagaraj has been instrumental in organizing Bandhs as and when he pleases all through his life. Is that n pardonable act?
2. When DR.Rajkumar died, so many people created problems for normal citizens by retorting to violence, closing down businesses etc. What has happened to the case against them? And the government just kept quiet. Is that a pardonable act?
3. Just because he wanted to prove his political mileage, Siddaramiah organized a bandh in Mysore few days back. Is that a pardonable act?
4. Former CM Dharam Singh said everything is right in Bengalooru and put citizens to hardship by not focusing on the infrastructure. Is that a pardonable act?
5. Every time something minor happens, the city comes to a standstill because of the violent mob mentality of the politicians. Is that a pardonable act?
6. All the MP’s of Karnataka sleep and ensure that the state doesnt get a better rail connectivity. Especially between Bengalooru and Mangalore. Is that a pardonable act?
Why cant these people let us live peacefully. It seems Mr Vatal Nagaraj asked for a CBI enquiry into the National Anthem issue. CBI enquiry? I guess this city can sustain on its own without any politicians. Why cant they let the people live peacefully.
I sincerely wish and hope that they dont call for a Bandh for this issue!