Anisuthide yaako indu..

At Metroblogging, we have a rule that we don’t review a movie unless there is something directly related to the city. And I shall abide by it and refrain from reviewing Mungaru Male.


So let me focus on the camera work on Jog Falls. Jog is the highest waterfall in India, and is a short one-night journey from Bangalore, making it an excellent weekend destination. I have been to Jog a few dozen times and never had enough of the place. I have seen it from many viewpoints and angles including looking down from the top, and each one seems to look better than the other. But I had never seen what I saw on the screen when watching Mungaru Male. Have you ever imagined how a 900 feet tall waterfall would look right from the top of it? The folks at Mungaru Male have used a remote controlled camera to host the camera right on the top of the fall and move it around in all angles. And what has come out is incredible and must see, if you haven’t seen already. I encourage you not to miss these stunning visuals in the movie, and also visit Jog Falls at least once.

Mungaru Male is currently running in PVR, Sagar, Uma and Eshwari

9 Comments so far

  1. Mysore (unregistered) on January 20th, 2007 @ 9:55 pm

    Hope to watch it sometime soon. I have seen Niagara Falls like that :-) in the old Superman movie. 2 one I think, he rescues a little boy

  2. Chitra (unregistered) on January 21st, 2007 @ 10:21 am

    Looks like the movie is a must watch for the falls, eh?

  3. SHADOW (unregistered) on January 22nd, 2007 @ 11:47 am

    I loved this movie…

  4. govinda (unregistered) on January 25th, 2007 @ 9:10 pm

    Wow nice post. No wonder Mungaru Male has been appreciated everywhere and particularly for shooting the jog falls from that rare angle which no one tried till now.

    thanks for posting this on your blog.

  5. chandrakala (unregistered) on January 26th, 2007 @ 12:06 pm

    if u want a mindblowing experience from a movie go n watch MUNGARU MALE (hani hani prem kahani), MUSIC,LYRICS,ACTING,CAMERAWORK,DIRECTION & all dept done their sincior job for this movie…….. I request all languages people please watch this movie dont bother about languages bcoz this movie is full of feelings………… no words will works

  6. Giri (unregistered) on January 29th, 2007 @ 1:20 pm

    No more Words left to describe, so i insist to all Kannada and Non Kanndiga people to watch this movie ,it will refresh u. I belive this movie will change the way Kannada movies are being made, it will be a milestone in the Kannada Film Industry.
    No Big Stars, No Big Names, No Big Budget but Just a Fantastic Movie which has some excellent Acting, Gr8 Songs and mind boggling Camera work


  7. SunilKumar M (unregistered) on February 1st, 2007 @ 11:33 am

    This is a wonderful movie.the songs and lyrics are marvoles.Even every day without this songs i dont get freshness in my mind.

    Thanks to manomurthy and jayanth kaykini.

  8. Sridhar D (unregistered) on February 9th, 2007 @ 5:19 am

    Reallly good picture 85% of the movie was with one slot remaining 15% was each every second was ?
    Anxiety, really touched our hearts,
    I admire Director who did not recognise in Ranga SSLC, his work is recognised in Mungaru Male,
    and we must appricate new comers like ganesh, heroin and new faces and music also touched my heart, I have fallen sick with climax sorry wonderful climax

  9. Chandan Karanth (unregistered) on February 10th, 2007 @ 1:08 am

    Actually we were fed seeing Rajkumar Sons faces always on screen, atleast the era is changing, for new comers, humble artists are givin chance to prove their talent, really extra ordinary job.

    I don’t know about ganesh what kind of roles, he is going to choose next as he is accepted by people, if he keeps on choosing for money sake he cannot build the carrier

    Ganesh is every house pet, as he was host, people see as one among them in family while watching the movie, good job by director, photographer and NRI music director who came from US to just compose music

    well done, we can watch 3 times or more movie is enjoyable and final sentiment hurts for everybody for months together to heal

Terms of use | Privacy Policy | Content: Creative Commons | Site and Design © 2009 | Metroblogging ® and Metblogs ® are registered trademarks of Bode Media, Inc.